Tsuppari Oozumou (つっぱり大相撲 lit. Bumping Sumo?) is the first game in a very small series of Sumo Wrestling simulations developed by Tecmo. It was first created for the Famicom and published in 1987. In the game, you create your own sumo wrestler, and then train him and compete with him through several tournaments on a quest to achieve the rank of Yokozuna, or Sumo Grand Champion. The game was only published in Japan, and has never been translated into other languages. It was remade with better graphics for the PC Engine as Tsuppari Oozumou: Heisei Han. In 2007, it was released as a Virtual Console title for the Wii.
[Controls and Tips in Link Below]
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 Sexy Female Movie Villains
- Virtual Mother Simulator Supermarket Shopping Game Android Gameplay HD
- Rich Girl Mall – Shopping Game CoCo Play by TabTale Gameplay
- Troll Game _ Zip Troll Gom 1 Tỉ Con Lính Siêu Cấp Hài Cười Ra Nước Mắt | Yo Game
- Trò chơi siêu nhân hải tặc Gokaiger người máy đánh nhau | Cu lỳ chơi game #4 | power rangers game